Rapidly expanding Prisma Labs team is looking for an experienced Engineer to work on core technology projects
- Prototyping, run experiments and ship new features and technologies
- Perform benchmarks
- Enhancing and supporting current prototypes / showcases
- BS degree in CS / SE
- 2+ years Java / Kotlin / C++07 (and upper) programming experience
- Strong understanding of low-level OS concepts
- Strong skills in system programming
- Experience with JNI
- Experience with modern computer vision frameworks and libraries, such as OpenCV
- Experience with GPU image processing
- Knowledge of Make / CMake / ndk-build / similar build tools
What we offer
- Competitive salary.
- Experience working in a world-class startup with a cool team and unique projects.
- Complete lack of bureaucracy, horizontal structure of the company.
- We are result-oriented. The presence in the office is a must only if meetings with the team are scheduled.
- We expect good time-management and self-organization. You are to manage your working time yourself. The only thing expected is meeting the deadlines.
- Trips to conferences.